• Do you have a disagreement with an energy supplier or your former energy supplier ?

First reflex : contact your Customer Service to request an explanation, by email or phone.

If you do not get satisfaction you can make a complaint to your Customer Service to clearly alert you to your dissatisfaction.

As a last resort if you still do not get satisfaction, you can contact within 2 months, the National Energy Mediator and start a free MNE procedure :

www.energiemediateur.fr / The national energy mediator Libre answer n ° 59252 - 75443 PARIS Cedex 09

  • You are having trouble paying ?

First reflex inform your energy supplier before starting a procedure.

You can go to the social services of your department, the Communal Center of Social Actions or enter the Solidarity Fund for Housing.